Learn about the future of 5G in this information presentation. For more informative contact Steven Senne, P.E., Chief Technology Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Webinar was hosted by Finley Engineering and CJIS Group. Click HERE to view the webinar on-demand.
Low population density and hence reluctant investment by major carriers? Are broadband bandwidth and reliability problems plaguing your city or county due to:
- Environmental issues that drive up the cost of replacing old, overloaded infrastructure?
- Restrictive permitting processes that prolong approval processes?
Listen in on this informative webinar to learn about Building Better Broadband for Cities and Counties. We will be discussing:
- Funding through Public-Private Partnerships and Multi-jurisdictional cooperative agreements.
- Fundamentals of feasibility studies – when do you need them, what do they cost and what do they deliver.
- Network design and build considerations in difficult physical and economic environments. …and much more.
For questions or to obtain more information, please contact:
Mark Mrla, Director, Strategy Operations