Finley Engineering has an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager in Lamar, MO and Bismarck, ND. If you have completed some course work in Project Management at a college or university or other training source within the past 12 months or have a minimum of three years of experience in management or project management this is a great opportunity for you. Additionally, if you have experience in inspection, surveying/staking, construction in the broadband/IP/energy industries you are an ideal candidate.
If you have experience and enjoy performing the following responsibilities, you should apply immediately:
- Provide overall management direction for existing or new projects.
- Assist in the planning, organization and coordination of field positions and be the liaison with clients and Finley personnel as well as represent Finley in project meetings.
- Monitor/control construction with client’s superintendent/construction manager to ensure the project is built on schedule and within budget.
- Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Supervise the work of onsite Finley associates.
For more information on this position, click HERE>>>
Please submit your resume and letter of application through the Finley Engineering career page at: http://finleyusa.com/careers/current-openings/
Finley Engineering is an EEO employer and encourages all veterans to apply.