Need help with next steps for building or upgrading a future-ready, high-speed broadband network?
If you find yourself asking the following questions, Finley can help.
- What is my strategy for building or expanding a network?
- Does it make sense to enter the marketplace?
- How do I make an informed decision; is a feasibility study my first step?
- How much is the required capital investment?
- What is my return on investment?
- How do I pay for the network?
Since 1953, Finley Engineering has been a leader in providing consulting and engineering services to broadband providers and electric cooperative utilities exploring broadband across the US. Our services are end-to-end, helping companies from the initial feasibility study through to the implementation of a project.
Whether you’re a rural electric cooperative, a municipality, telecommunications or another organization exploring broadband opportunities, your goal is the same: find the optimal way to bring high-speed broadband to your community, constituents or customers.
Broadband networks in rural areas take a significant amount of capital but aren’t always supported by a business case. Rural communities now have an opportunity with State and Federal funding programs. Competition for these funds is fierce and these unique programs have varying requirements for completion and submission. In situations like these, you need to turn to the experts. Contact us >>>